Working Together

"We shape our self
to fit this world

and by the world
are shaped again..."

Excerpt from "Working Together" © David Whyte
in The House of Belonging

Many Rivers Press

Saturday, April 7, 2007

♫♫♪…and the Christ came back, the very next day….♪♪


I am spending my Easter weekend listening to WWR, rating songs and trying to wrest some of my money from the icy cold hands of the Infernal Revenue Service and Georgie’s war machine. Since I last blogged, I have moved, visited traveling friends, reunioned with my family – all the while struggling with a change in my thyroid meds.

The urgent and unexpected move into my completely trashed new home that I bought has consumed the lion’s share of my time. Because of this situation, I’ve had to gut my new place and start from the plywood and it looks to be a long process but even I can see the relevance of my needing to do this at this time. It hurts but it’s good to focus myself on something that is hands on and engaging.

sooooooooooo “Please excuse my dust – I’m resurrecting.”

No comments: