Working Together

"We shape our self
to fit this world

and by the world
are shaped again..."

Excerpt from "Working Together" © David Whyte
in The House of Belonging

Many Rivers Press

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Second Life Tutorial - How to make a flag that waves in wind


Ok...... this is what I've been up to at work. I am invited to hang out with this fellow. He cracks me up! I suspect there is a library going to be forming in Second Life that looks amazingly like the library I experience on a daily basis....only in the virtual library you can run through the periodicals section with your FLAG! well OOOOKKKKAAAYYY!

3 comments:

Rez Dog said...

But...
Your flag decal won't get you into heaven any more.
They're already overcrowded from your dirty little war.
Now Jesus don't like killin' no matter what the reason for.
And your flag decal won't get you into heaven anymore.

Triple-S said...

I'm sorta shocked that we haven't yet heard of a Second Life Wheat Palace. Personally, I would like to see the Second Life 12x12.

cile said...

"...Second Life 12x12" OK That's more than I WANT to see, I think... LOL