Working Together

"We shape our self
to fit this world

and by the world
are shaped again..."

Excerpt from "Working Together" © David Whyte
in The House of Belonging

Many Rivers Press

Monday, November 15, 2010

One Year Old TODAY!

My Granddaughter, Madeline Kaiya is one year old today, November 15th! She is bright; she is healthy; she's my girl...

In my first term as Nana I have commandeered for myself the NANA CAM (an object this child will come to dread over time, no doubt). Still... I intend on using it!

Please join me in wishing this small human a Happy Birthday with Many, MANY Happy Returns!



NANA CAM - No More Monkeys Jumping on the Bed! from Cile Stanbrough on Vimeo.


{Kiss! Kiss! Baby Girl  Nana loves you!!}

3 comments:

carmackart said...

Go Nana Cam!
And happy b-day Madeline.

Tom said...

Happy Birthday little 'un !

marciamayo said...

Madeline is beautiful and so is her Nana. Happy Birthday, little human!