Working Together

"We shape our self
to fit this world

and by the world
are shaped again..."

Excerpt from "Working Together" © David Whyte
in The House of Belonging

Many Rivers Press

Sunday, December 5, 2010

I Know...Like No One on the Street Knows this Already ...

...but it is so rarely put so eloquently by a legislator. Sadly, no one but people on the internet listened. I did and because he "rocks my world" he gets a blog post, damnit!  Maybe one of my yet unborn relatives will see it one day and be able to take some pride in their history...

Senator Bernie Sanders cuts to the chase:



Thank you, Senator Sanders.  Long may you run!


Kudos to MoxNewsDotCom for posting this.

2 comments:

marciamayo said...

Bernie Sanders is my new hero. Cile, thank you for introducing him to me.

cile said...

It occurs to me this morning that that my new penchant for political rhetoric has become my senior version of "sweet nothings" in my ear...what the country needs, besides someone who can talk the talk, is someone who can walk the talk, too. I'll take the talk to keep me propped up, but I'm knowing better...something is missing in this scenario and until the tipping point is reached, we do what we can to keep our values intact.